From the submitter:
I am in IT. Our bathroom light burned out. We have no extras but got a USB light!! Wall power to PSU to motherboard to USB port to USB light! FIXED!
It's a bit after Christmas, but understandable. The submitter probably just got released from the hospital for the electrick shock he sustain from this.
Good thing he left that wire hanging there, now it'll be easier to yank out with your bare hands.
So far I only have a 50% litigation rate. Could be worse.
WE Energies decided to cut off my power, so a few minor kludges later, the whole house has power, not shown is the extension cord with two male ends.