fire

  • -
  • Vote
  • -

KTVA in Alaska put together a poll on Facebook to find out who their viewers would vote for on Super Tuesday and were surprised to discover people didn't take it seriously. Will they never learn?

  • -
  • Vote
  • -

Preschooler Cloe Woods learned what to do in case of fire in a recent fieldtrip. Unfortunately, she had the chance to use that knowledge when her house caught on fire with her and her grandmother in it.  

She made sure her blind grandma had a hold of her shoulder so that she could quickly lead her out of the house. When everyone was safe, including the family dog, she ran to the neighbors and asked them to call 911. 


Back to Top