fire

  • -
  • Vote
  • -

KTVA in Alaska put together a poll on Facebook to find out who their viewers would vote for on Super Tuesday and were surprised to discover people didn't take it seriously. Will they never learn?

  • -
  • Vote
  • -

Preschooler Cloe Woods learned what to do in case of fire in a recent fieldtrip. Unfortunately, she had the chance to use that knowledge when her house caught on fire with her and her grandmother in it.  

She made sure her blind grandma had a hold of her shoulder so that she could quickly lead her out of the house. When everyone was safe, including the family dog, she ran to the neighbors and asked them to call 911. 


Via: Rob Adair
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

Michelle Dobyne was having a quiet morning making breakfast when she discovered her apartment building was on fire. Speaking to the local news, she described her reaction:

"I got my three kids and we bounced out. Nuh uh, we ain't gon be in no fire, not today!"



Dobyne and the rest of the residents are okay, but will be without power for at least the rest of the week, since the building's electrical panels were destroyed in the fire. If any of the other residents are like Dobyne though, they'll surely be in good spirits.

Back to Top