Because you haven't put enough effort into your Christmas lights until your family is in danger.
I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason for doing this is not to watch videos of dogs.
U.S. student who electrocuted his nipples sues teacher...for not warning him it was dangerous
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1307901/Student-electric-shocked-nipples-sues-teacher-warning-him.html#ixzz0yNYXW4cY
An Iraqi power cord, courtesy of the Batt.
Sad Cat of the Day: Cat Owners Wonder Why Their Cat is So ...
An Unfortunate Truth About Many Dog People
The Moment You Become Aware of Your Power
Miss Nebraska Accidentally Shows the World a Different Side ...
The Uniforms of the Colombian Cycling Teams are... Suggestive, ...
Spider-Woman Variant Cover Got You Down?
Why Dating a Disney Prince Would be the WORST
A Dark Turn For Dad Jokes
This Conversation Happens Basically Every Time I Talk to ...
Get Back Here!
Pick Your Site Name
Tell me more