Because you haven't put enough effort into your Christmas lights until your family is in danger.
I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason for doing this is not to watch videos of dogs.
U.S. student who electrocuted his nipples sues teacher...for not warning him it was dangerous
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1307901/Student-electric-shocked-nipples-sues-teacher-warning-him.html#ixzz0yNYXW4cY
An Iraqi power cord, courtesy of the Batt.
A Supposedly Inspirational Story Takes a Dark Turn
This Edited Spongebob Episode Defines the Entire Gaming Industry
The Office Sandwich Thief: An Epistolary Saga
If Pokémon Said Their Names In Other Languages
Psycho Dad Runs Over His Son's Video Game Collection With ...
Emmys 2014: Who Knew The Cast of 'Game of Thrones' Cleaned ...
Fennec Foxes are Cute...Until You Hear Them do This
Pet Me Like This, Human!
Happy National Dog Day! Here Are 26 Reasons Why Dogs Are ...
SPOILERS: The Supposed Fake Super Smash Bros. Leaks Are Real! ...
Pick Your Site Name
Tell me more