This Arson Victim Solves the Case on Live TV and Wait, What Did She Say the Reason Was?

Favorite
- -

Personal Electric Scooters Are So Hot Right Now, See?

Favorite
- -

Ontario Hosers Jump a Go-Cart Through a Roaring Bonfire and It Goes Way Better Than Expected

Favorite
- -

Warning: Some language, eh

See more at WIN!

Turns Out Your Phone's Battery Has a Flamethrower Inside!

Favorite
- -

Don't try this at home, obviously.

Blow the Candles and Make a Wish. For a Fire Extinguisher, for Example

Favorite
funny-fail-pic-birthday-candle-fire
- -

News Fail of the Day: Fire Stunt Goes Terribly Wrong for Brazilian Performer

Favorite
- -

Luis Ricardo played with fire, and as the saying goes, he got burned.

Ricardo was performing a fire breathing stunt on Brazilian TV Tuesday when his clothes accidentally lit up.

The video shows him running off stage in panic as the rest of the people on stage run around trying to put out the flames. The audience continues to clap, presumably unaware if this was intentional, and siren sound effects are heard in the background.

According to the report, Ricardo is ok and was treated for minor burns at a hospital in San Paolo.

Ironically, he warned the audience beforehand, not to try this at home.

Driving FAIL

Favorite
car,driving,fire
Tags
By Unknown
- -