• A crisp cookie coated in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut and striped with a dark chocolate coating.
• Paired best with a red dessert wine such as a Port, or an 8.5 percent ABV heavy ale, like a Founders Dirty Bastard.
• A crispy wafer covered in peppermint oil infused chocolate.
• Paired best with a Syrah (red) or a 9.5 percent ABV imperial stout, like a Great Divide Yeti.
• A crispy cookie layered with peanut butter and covered in chocolate.
• Paired best with a fruity red wine such as a Zinfandel, or some sort of Belgian ale, like a Duvel Belgian Golden Ale.
Dock Street Walker (7.2% ABV) is an American Pale Stout, brewed with substantial amounts of malted wheat, oats, and flaked barley for a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Fuggle hops provide delicate, earthy notes, while the cranberries create a sinister, bloody hue, and a slight tartness. The pre-sparge-brain-addition provides this beer with intriguing, subtle smoke notes. In true walker fashion, don't be surprised if its head doesn't hang around forever.