He watches you shower. Then he watches you die.
It's a bit after Christmas, but understandable. The submitter probably just got released from the hospital for the electrick shock he sustain from this.
Electricity has gotten expensive, heat your outdoor pool the old way. This is how it's done in Germany!
Okay, I took 3 years of French in high school. I got this. It reads "Modern art installation, please interact."
Nothing says bathroom safety like a self-installed surge protector.
Warning, turning on this light makes you slightly visible but extremely hungry.
And sometimes, where there's a will, there's also about 50 different safety hazards.
If the taste isn't to your liking, a lick of the fork will drastically alter your taste buds.
Quite frankly, I'm shocked at their brazen theft.
You're welcome to take whatever valuables you wish. Here's the key to the safe. ~Not-So-Handy Andy