From the YouTube description:
A Chinese diner was shocked to find a cockroach in his salad but was even more blown away when the waitress he complained to said it was "very normal" and devoured the bug to prove it was safe.Businessman Zhang Yen made the stomach-turning discovery at the Jinsha Era Plaza hotel restaurant in the western Chinese city of Chengdu, Metro reports.When the diner told his 39-year-old waitress about the extremely fresh but unwanted side dish she reportedly failed to see what the big deal was.The waitress reportedly told him that bugs turned up in salads all the time."No matter which restaurant you go to, you will always find cockroaches in the food," she is quoted as saying."It is very normal."The stand-off came to a surreal conclusion when the no-nonsense food server then picked up the insect and popped it in her mouth to prove eating bugs won't kill you.Mr Zhang then paid his bill and left the eatery in disbelief.
Pop those tomatoes in one clean swoop!
Your Status Was Inspiring, But These Comments Make Much More ...
Presidential Candidate Bobby Jindal’s #AskBobby Hashtag Was ...
10 Items That Should be on Your College To-Do List
11 Conversation That Showcase Why Texting is the Worst
Truthful Tweets Abut Parenting
If My Eyes Are Bigger, My Family Will Definitely Be Around ...
Arnold Schwarzenegger Will Terminate You Online
This Siberian Husky Is Anyone After A Few Too Many Edibles
Bathrooms: The Last Refuge of True Love
Let This Dad Show You How To Hold a Baby
Pick Your Site Name
Tell us more about it