• A crisp cookie coated in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut and striped with a dark chocolate coating.
• Paired best with a red dessert wine such as a Port, or an 8.5 percent ABV heavy ale, like a Founders Dirty Bastard.
• A crispy wafer covered in peppermint oil infused chocolate.
• Paired best with a Syrah (red) or a 9.5 percent ABV imperial stout, like a Great Divide Yeti.
• A crispy cookie layered with peanut butter and covered in chocolate.
• Paired best with a fruity red wine such as a Zinfandel, or some sort of Belgian ale, like a Duvel Belgian Golden Ale.