whoops

  • -
  • Vote
  • -

This woman is no Swedish Chef.

Nyhetsmorgon morning show host Jenny Strömstedt was attempting to make some snacks to celebrate “Cheese Doodle Day” Thursday, when everything went terribly wrong.

Watch as she flips the pan and accidentally sets everything on fire.

“I’m all shaky,” she later Tweeted with the hashtag #donttrythisathome. “Should not register for the Swedish master chef.”

beach destination win sign spelling Travel vacation whoops - 6592187904
By Unknown
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

For a slightly more successful trip, check out our newest site, Destination WIN!

Favorite

Design Fails That Really Should've Gotten A Second Opinion

Designing something for a product is apparently really hard - that, or the people making this stuff were incredibly overworked or just straight up clueless. Either way, the marketing teams hardcore need to step up their game. 

But hey, at least these fail-filled pics give us a decent amount of entertainment, right?

Funny design fail-pics
View List
  • -
  • Vote
  • -
funny-news-fail-dart-nose
Via BBC
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

Steve Easton of Surrey in the UK suffered a terrible sneezing fit, and when he was done he pulled a rubber dart cap from his nose. After telling his mother about the event, she recalled a story he had forgotten from when Steve was just 7 or 8 years old. As it turns out, he was taken to the hospital after getting a dart stuck up his nose as a kid, where doctors were unable to find it after X-rays.

Here's Easton telling it in his own words: