A Correspondent From UK Agency Sky News Swallowed a Fly on the Air

Favorite
- -

And here's what the poor guy looked like trying to report while it all happened:

KFC's Newest Menu Item? Deep-Fried Towel

Favorite
KFC's Newest Menu Item? Deep-Fried Towel
- -

From the Huffington Post:

Krystal Henderson, 29, and 7-year-old Oliver Hallam purchased takeout from a KFC branch in Killingsworth, according to the Express. At home, Oliver took a bite out of what he assumed was chicken, but recoiled seconds later. "He pulled it out of his mouth and when he did, it pulled away the batter - you could see the blue roll inside," Henderson said, according to the Daily Mail. Henderson said that realizing Oliver had bitten into a paper towel was worse than if it had just been bad chicken.