fire

Where there's smoke, there's fire. These smokey jokes will have you peering through the haze for more. Just don't get too close to these raging puns and jokes, you might get burned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Via news tv
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

"As soon as we opened the door, we could smell the burning plastic." 

The Texas family believes their son's favorite "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" shoes from Payless is what sparked the blaze. These (literal) light up shoes started a fire in the backseat that burned a hole through the floor and melted the passenger seat.  

  • -
  • Vote
  • -

A tornado of fire chased firefighters in St. Albert, Canada into a river to escape. When a campfire in the area got out of control, the wind conditions and dry grass led to this terrifying hellstorm. Apparently, it's technically called a "fire whirl" as a helpful meteorologist on Twitter pointed out before providing this GIF explaining how it was created:


via @wxbrad

Advertisement
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

After putting the fire out and bandaging her inner thigh burns, she returned to dancing the night away. 

Advertisement
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

A Florida high school thought it would be a good idea to bring in some kind of basketball/fire breathing stunt to perform at a pep rally. 

The fire breather, Ricky Charles, is not a novice but he managed to engulf himself in flames while fire breathing on a bouncy castle. 

He's reportedly dealing with some burns on his face but he's going to be fine.  You can watch this video for a play by play of what happened and a picture/description of his injury. 

There was a problem rendering this video - it may have been deleted.
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

KTVA in Alaska put together a poll on Facebook to find out who their viewers would vote for on Super Tuesday and were surprised to discover people didn't take it seriously. Will they never learn?

Advertisement
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

Preschooler Cloe Woods learned what to do in case of fire in a recent fieldtrip. Unfortunately, she had the chance to use that knowledge when her house caught on fire with her and her grandmother in it.  

She made sure her blind grandma had a hold of her shoulder so that she could quickly lead her out of the house. When everyone was safe, including the family dog, she ran to the neighbors and asked them to call 911.