From the submitter:
A student at a top 20 university decided that it would be a good idea to bake cookies on a plastic tray.
This woman is no Swedish Chef.
Nyhetsmorgon morning show host Jenny Strömstedt was attempting to make some snacks to celebrate “Cheese Doodle Day” Thursday, when everything went terribly wrong.
Watch as she flips the pan and accidentally sets everything on fire.
“I’m all shaky,” she later Tweeted with the hashtag #donttrythisathome. “Should not register for the Swedish master chef.”