A Slightly Drunk Dad Attempted to Tattoo His Son's Name on Himself and Screwed Up. Twice.

Favorite
funny-tattoo-fail-parenting-dad
- -

Using an at-home tattoo kit (always a great idea), he tried to write "Riley" on his arm, but accidentally started writing a "P" instead of an "L." Later he tried to do right by writing the boy's nickname, "Sonny Boy" on his knuckles. That, of course, ended with "Sony Boy" instead. Whoops!

A Restaurant in North Carolina is in Deep Trouble After Accidentally Serving a 2 Year Old Booze

Favorite
- -

The Gilliam family ordered cranberry juice for their toddler Gabriela, but when she took a sip they immediately noticed something was wrong. Taking a drink from her child's cup themselves, they discovered it was actually sangria (the preferred drink of college lit majors looking to forget that they need to read Joyce for Wednesday's class).

After several trips to local doctors and monitoring Gabriela's sleep patterns she's totally fine, but not after a tiny toddler bender ("She was kissing everything"). 

Hopefully she won't experience that kind of feeling again until college. Or at least late high school, who are we kidding.

Play-Doh Made Some Folks Very Unhappy This Christmas

Favorite
whoops,dude parts,accidental sexy
- -

Play-Doh has since began to delete pictures of the suspiciously dong-like toy from its public Facebook page, which is of course only making the problem that much worse. So, merry Christmas to all and to all a good wang... er... "Icing Maker."