If you don't have shoes, you'll be escorted out. How's that for manifest destiny?
Let's go over the possibilities here:
1) You can't bring pets or shoes, but a shirt is required.
2) You can't bring shoes for your pet, but a shirt is required.
3) You can't bring shoes for your pet, but a shirt for your pet is required.
4) You can't bring pets, and you must wear and shirt and shoes.
5) None of them are required.
6) You can bring some Tylenol because your head hurts after reading this stupid sign.
Wait... Hold it... Wait... What? I mean, what? I have no idea what's going on here!
Fifty Shades of Grey Gets the Honest Trailer It So Desperately ...
7 Things We Don't Want from a New Indiana Jones Movie
What If All Disney Movies Took Place Under the Sea?
The Perfect Bed For Your Player 2 Pets
People Who Go to Burning Man Are Such Easy Targets for Trolling
Check Out This Incredible Map of Westeros, Then Buy It
Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn Spotted on The Set of Suicide ...
Try Not to Wince When This Price is Right Contestant Wins ...
Dorkly Tackles Disney Sex Scenes in a Way You'll Wish You'd ...
Pick Your Site Name
Tell me more