This week, following President Barack Obama's announcement that he is in favor of gay marriage in the United States, Sun Media divvied up a nice little infographic showing the varying legal stances toward gay marriage in the Africa and Asia. Judging by the end result, nary a one Sun Media employee has ever looked at a world atlas.
Let's help them out, though:
1) That is not Saudi Arabia, it's Sudan.
2) That is not Sudan, it's Saudi Arabia.
3) Sudan is no longer a single country.
4) That is not Iran, it's the United Arab Emirates and/or Oman.
5) That is not Malaysia, it's the island of Sumatra, which is a part of Indonesia.
6) That is not China, it's Russia (really?).
7) That is not Uganda, it's Antarctica (REALLY?).