Fail of the Day: Swedish Morning Show Host Accidentally Sets Fire to Cheese Doodles

Favorite
- -

This woman is no Swedish Chef.

Nyhetsmorgon morning show host Jenny Strömstedt was attempting to make some snacks to celebrate “Cheese Doodle Day” Thursday, when everything went terribly wrong.

Watch as she flips the pan and accidentally sets everything on fire.

“I’m all shaky,” she later Tweeted with the hashtag #donttrythisathome. “Should not register for the Swedish master chef.”

Two Men Peed on a Bee's Nest in Vietnam, the Bees Sting Where the Sun Doesn't Shine

Favorite
funny-news-fail-bees
- -

From Metro:

Apparently we expected too much from several bus passengers who received several bee stings to their private parts recently after their bus pulled over at the side of the road to allow male passengers to relieve themselves.

One of them thought it would be a good idea to wee on a hive swarming with bees, at which point… well, you can guess what happened.

According to medics 22 people had been attacked by the bees after stopping to relieve themselves on a highway in the central province of Quang Ngai in Vietnam.