Now that's a Pro Tip!
This woman is no Swedish Chef.
Nyhetsmorgon morning show host Jenny Strömstedt was attempting to make some snacks to celebrate “Cheese Doodle Day” Thursday, when everything went terribly wrong.
Watch as she flips the pan and accidentally sets everything on fire.
“I’m all shaky,” she later Tweeted with the hashtag #donttrythisathome. “Should not register for the Swedish master chef.”
Wait for it... Or just skip towards the end. Whatever, we won't tell anyone if you did.
An Affordable Health Care Meme Sparks Online Feud That Will ...
The 90 Percent Law
Best Marketing or Worst Reviews?
I Can Smell Love In The Air
That's One Way To Pass Chemistry
A Pizza Only A Mother Could Love
Dad's 2 Cents on 99 Cents
Some Light Reading During Pregnancy
Pick Your Site Name
Tell us more about it