If you don't have shoes, you'll be escorted out. How's that for manifest destiny?
Let's go over the possibilities here:
1) You can't bring pets or shoes, but a shirt is required.
2) You can't bring shoes for your pet, but a shirt is required.
3) You can't bring shoes for your pet, but a shirt for your pet is required.
4) You can't bring pets, and you must wear and shirt and shoes.
5) None of them are required.
6) You can bring some Tylenol because your head hurts after reading this stupid sign.
Wait... Hold it... Wait... What? I mean, what? I have no idea what's going on here!
An Affordable Health Care Meme Sparks Online Feud That Will ...
The 90 Percent Law
I Can Smell Love In The Air
Best Marketing or Worst Reviews?
That's One Way To Pass Chemistry
A Pizza Only A Mother Would Love
Dad's 2 Cents on 99 Cents
Some Light Reading During Pregnancy
Pick Your Site Name
Tell us more about it