If you don't have shoes, you'll be escorted out. How's that for manifest destiny?
Let's go over the possibilities here:
1) You can't bring pets or shoes, but a shirt is required.
2) You can't bring shoes for your pet, but a shirt is required.
3) You can't bring shoes for your pet, but a shirt for your pet is required.
4) You can't bring pets, and you must wear and shirt and shoes.
5) None of them are required.
6) You can bring some Tylenol because your head hurts after reading this stupid sign.
Wait... Hold it... Wait... What? I mean, what? I have no idea what's going on here!
Presidential Candidate Bobby Jindal’s #AskBobby Hashtag Was ...
Your Status Was Inspiring, But These Comments Make Much More ...
10 Items That Should be on Your College To-Do List
Truthful Tweets About Parenting
Cats Live on Human Tears
Customer Service WIN
11 Conversations That Showcase Why Texting is the Worst
Only then will they be happy
Not Everyone Can Handle the Car Wash
Pick Your Site Name
Tell us more about it