Poor Dogs Who Had Run-Ins With Bees (12 Images)

One of the problems with being a dog is that you have to explore with your face. Sometimes when dogs root around they try to eat bees or get stung by them. Like people, dogs can have responses to bee venom that can be mild to severe, but with proper treatment they just swell up for a while and end up fine. Anyway, for more dogs who've gotten themselves into uncomfortable situations, here are some stuck dogs who need a hand.

Dogs who were stung by bees and have swollen faces.
View List
  • -
  • Vote
  • -