Look, I've only ever been knocked out once in my life, and it was by a sumo wrestler, so I know exactly what this dude is going through.
After taking a shot from a sumo you go through five stages:
- Denial — There's no way I just got knocked out by a sumo
- Anger — When I get up, he's donzo
- Bargaining — Please, PLEASE, don't let me die here.
- Depression — It's hopeless. I'm going down.
- Acceptance — This is my life now. I live on the floor.
Watching this sumo go through these stages is painful and hilarious. Enjoy it.