Michelle Dobyne was having a quiet morning making breakfast when she discovered her apartment building was on fire. Speaking to the local news, she described her reaction:
"I got my three kids and we bounced out. Nuh uh, we ain't gon be in no fire, not today!"
Dobyne and the rest of the residents are okay, but will be without power for at least the rest of the week, since the building's electrical panels were destroyed in the fire. If any of the other residents are like Dobyne though, they'll surely be in good spirits.