1. Don't be an a**hole. Treat everyone with love as an equal.
2. The day it starts with your smile every morning, when you get up, wear it first.
3. Help others when you can. Not for money, but because you can.
4. Treat your body as a temple. Do not poison it with poor quality foods and sodas.
5. Do not take advantage of people. Do not intentionally hurt anything.
6. Never start a fight...only finish them.
7. Grow food, raise animals get nature in your daily routine.
8. Do not be a "troll" on the internet, respect others with out name calling and being vulgarly agressive.
9. Spend 10 minutes a day just contemplating life in a quiet space.
10. When you see a bully... stop them by any means possible. Protect those who cannot protect themselves.
11. Laugh often, share humor. Have fun in life, be positive.
12. Cannabis, "the healing plant" is our sacrament. It brings us closer to ourselves and others. It is our fountain of health, our love, curing us of illness and depression. We embrace it with our whole heart and spirit, individually and as a group.
Unlike many hipster trends, there is at least one that science may have successfully demystified. Men are growing beards to assert dominance over other men and appeal to women, a report suggests.
Those are the findings of a new study commissioned by The University of Western Australia, according to a report in the UK publication The Telegraph. Published in the journal of Evolution and Human Behaviour, researchers studied 154 different species of primates, and found many males developed "badges" that boosted their sex appeal and made them more attractive to the females of its species. ... Dr. Cyril Gueter told The Telegraph that the distinguishing characteristics among apes and monkeys correlated to beards in humans. The recent boom in male facial hair, Gueter says, is related to intra-societal competition among males.