From the YouTube description:
A Chinese diner was shocked to find a cockroach in his salad but was even more blown away when the waitress he complained to said it was "very normal" and devoured the bug to prove it was safe.Businessman Zhang Yen made the stomach-turning discovery at the Jinsha Era Plaza hotel restaurant in the western Chinese city of Chengdu, Metro reports.When the diner told his 39-year-old waitress about the extremely fresh but unwanted side dish she reportedly failed to see what the big deal was.The waitress reportedly told him that bugs turned up in salads all the time."No matter which restaurant you go to, you will always find cockroaches in the food," she is quoted as saying."It is very normal."The stand-off came to a surreal conclusion when the no-nonsense food server then picked up the insect and popped it in her mouth to prove eating bugs won't kill you.Mr Zhang then paid his bill and left the eatery in disbelief.
Pop those tomatoes in one clean swoop!
Neville Longbottom Scandalizes J.K. Rowling With His Huge ...
The Avengers Gets Gender Swapped
Atheist Arya Doesn't Have Time for Your Religion
Someone Figured Out How Far Frodo and Sam Walked
Safety Last! This Bulldog Hates Her Life Vest
A Colorado Man Used a Stuffed Owl Named "Solomon" as His ...
Grandma Rocks Out When This Beatboxer Drops the Music
The Last Thing a Drunk Canadian in a Canoe Would Expect: ...
Time to Give Up on Humanity
Pick Your Site Name
Tell me more