This woman is no Swedish Chef.
Nyhetsmorgon morning show host Jenny Strömstedt was attempting to make some snacks to celebrate “Cheese Doodle Day” Thursday, when everything went terribly wrong.
Watch as she flips the pan and accidentally sets everything on fire.
“I’m all shaky,” she later Tweeted with the hashtag #donttrythisathome. “Should not register for the Swedish master chef.”
An Affordable Health Care Meme Sparks Online Feud That Will ...
After 14-Years This Man Shaves His Beard Off and His Family ...
Crashing Your Porsche is One Way To Show it Off
1000 Musicians Play Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters to Ask Dave ...
The Struggle Is Real When You're Growing Up With Glasses
Everyone Loves A Group Project
Lending A Pen During Finals
Clearly There Is A Favorite
What If Education Careers Were Covered Like Sports?
Watch Google Translate vs. “La Bamba”
Pick Your Site Name
Tell us more about it