fire

fire,parenting,mom,Video,rescue
Via: CBS News
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

Christina Simoes held onto her 18-month-old son, Cameron, and jumped from their apartment window when she realized the building was on fire. While Cameron is fine, Christina might be left unable to walk. She stated that "I didn't think about it. All I was thinking about was getting him out of there. He mattered way more than I did" and "I don't think that I'm any special hero at all. I'm just Cameron's mom." Watch the video below.

(H/T CBS News)

Via: news tv
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

"As soon as we opened the door, we could smell the burning plastic." 

The Texas family believes their son's favorite "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" shoes from Payless is what sparked the blaze. These (literal) light up shoes started a fire in the backseat that burned a hole through the floor and melted the passenger seat.  

Back to Top