FAIL

Four-year-old Harry got rather excited when he and his mum appeared live on BBC Breakfast to discuss organ donation.He...

Posted by Newsbeat on Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Via: Newsbeat
  • -
  • Vote
  • -
Via: news tv
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

"As soon as we opened the door, we could smell the burning plastic." 

The Texas family believes their son's favorite "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" shoes from Payless is what sparked the blaze. These (literal) light up shoes started a fire in the backseat that burned a hole through the floor and melted the passenger seat.  

Ohhhhh k. I knew they seemed too quiet....//To use this video in a commercial player or in broadcasts, please email licensing@storyful.com //

Posted by Amy Herrmann on Thursday, February 18, 2016
  • -
  • Vote
  • -
Back to Top