whoops

Via: Tédiow Blog
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

Luis Ricardo played with fire, and as the saying goes, he got burned.

Ricardo was performing a fire breathing stunt on Brazilian TV Tuesday when his clothes accidentally lit up.

The video shows him running off stage in panic as the rest of the people on stage run around trying to put out the flames. The audience continues to clap, presumably unaware if this was intentional, and siren sound effects are heard in the background.

According to the report, Ricardo is ok and was treated for minor burns at a hospital in San Paolo.

Ironically, he warned the audience beforehand, not to try this at home.

Via: Silas Patlove
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

Cyclist Silas Patlove was riding towards Sausalito in California last week, when a deer jumped over the guardrail knocking him to the ground.

The entire thing was captured on video through his onboard Fly6 camera, which he uploaded to YouTube.

He says he suffered only minor injuries thanks to his helmet.

"Although I had a mild concussion with a bit of memory loss around the event, I am very grateful to have escaped feeling only a little banged up," he wrote. "I cannot speak to the deer's injuries."

Back to Top