This woman is no Swedish Chef.
Nyhetsmorgon morning show host Jenny Strömstedt was attempting to make some snacks to celebrate “Cheese Doodle Day” Thursday, when everything went terribly wrong.
Watch as she flips the pan and accidentally sets everything on fire.
“I’m all shaky,” she later Tweeted with the hashtag #donttrythisathome. “Should not register for the Swedish master chef.”
An Affordable Health Care Meme Sparks Online Feud That Will ...
Some Light Reading During Pregnancy
The Foundation of a Saftey
Turn Down For What?
Placemat in Dublin
Describe Your Father
Cats, Like Children, Have a Natural Ability to Act Like Adorable ...
You Need to Watch This Reimagined "The Lion King" Trailer ...
Pick Your Site Name
Tell us more about it