This woman is no Swedish Chef.
Nyhetsmorgon morning show host Jenny Strömstedt was attempting to make some snacks to celebrate “Cheese Doodle Day” Thursday, when everything went terribly wrong.
Watch as she flips the pan and accidentally sets everything on fire.
“I’m all shaky,” she later Tweeted with the hashtag #donttrythisathome. “Should not register for the Swedish master chef.”
For maximum effect, have this playing in the background.
An Affordable Health Care Meme Sparks Online Feud That Will ...
After 14-Years This Man Shaves His Beard Off and His Family ...
1000 Musicians Play Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters to Ask Dave ...
Crashing Your Porsche is One Way To Show it Off
Thanks, Dad. If That's Your Real Name!
The First Time You'll Want to Click On Something About the ...
Lending A Pen During Finals
Attack on Liver
You Need to Watch This Reimagined "The Lion King" Trailer ...
The Struggle Is Real When You're Growing Up With Glasses
Pick Your Site Name
Tell us more about it