No one is surprised that weed in Colorado is high in THC, but low in CBD (cannabidiol). It is, after all, a state where recreational use is legal. CBD is one of the compounds known to have medicinal properties.
The rules are as follows:
1. Don't be an a**hole. Treat everyone with love as an equal.
2. The day it starts with your smile every morning, when you get up, wear it first.
3. Help others when you can. Not for money, but because you can.
4. Treat your body as a temple. Do not poison it with poor quality foods and sodas.
5. Do not take advantage of people. Do not intentionally hurt anything.
6. Never start a fight...only finish them.
7. Grow food, raise animals get nature in your daily routine.
8. Do not be a "troll" on the internet, respect others with out name calling and being vulgarly agressive.
9. Spend 10 minutes a day just contemplating life in a quiet space.
10. When you see a bully... stop them by any means possible. Protect those who cannot protect themselves.
11. Laugh often, share humor. Have fun in life, be positive.
12. Cannabis, "the healing plant" is our sacrament. It brings us closer to ourselves and others. It is our fountain of health, our love, curing us of illness and depression. We embrace it with our whole heart and spirit, individually and as a group.
Via The LADbible:
Indonesian police got an entire neighbourhood high (accidentally) after burning a 3.3-ton pile of cannabis just outside their office.
Residents around West Jakarta were all intoxicated after the fumes created a giant cloud of smoke which then dispersed around the local area.
Loads of people then reported to the police with headaches and feeling dizzy, not realising they were in fact high as a kite.